• Главная страница
  • Новости
  • Объявления
  • Фотоальбом
  • Форум
  • Блог
  • Questions about Ukrainian culture and WWII events on Don riv - Форум сайта Мой Богучар

[ Вход · Новые посты · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
    • Страница 1 из 1
    Форум сайта Мой Богучар » Богучар и Богучарцы » Жизнь города, района, области » Questions about Ukrainian culture and WWII events on Don riv (Search for people interested in (with knowledge of english)
    Questions about Ukrainian culture and WWII events on Don riv
    XmelnitskyДата: Вторник, 16.07.2013, 17:31 | Сообщение # 1
    Нет аватара
    Титул: Свежая голова
    Ранг:
    Награды: 0
    Статус: Offline
    Sorry to write you in english , but the level of my russian is poor

I have seen on this site an interesting book describing the history of mani small villages in the Boguchar area .
    A great number of these villages are indicated as "ucrainian" . What means exactly this ? Is your area a culturally and linguistically Ukrainian area ? This is very interesting for me . I know Ukraine quite well an I am in Ukraine now
    In addition , since I'm Italian , I would be interested to get in touch with people with some knowledge about the events of WWII on Don river in 1942 involving also Italiam troops . I know that a very long time is elapsed , but probably something is still remembered

Thanks in advance for your attention
    Best regards

PCR

BoneyVAДата: Вторник, 16.07.2013, 18:34 | Сообщение # 2
    Титул: Коллекционер букв
    Ранг:
    Награды: 3
    Статус: Offline
    Good evening! I too beg pardon for my bad english... Us have a remarkable site, dedicated to histories of the city Boguchar and Bogucharskogo region. His(its) creator - a Romanov E.P. leads splendid search and scientifically-history work in this direction. Visit this site! Here is reference - Богучар. I Hope, You will find the answers to many questions, which You interest!. You may address to author of the site with concrete question. I think, - he will not leave Your question unheeded.
    Respectfully yours!

Форум сайта Мой Богучар » Богучар и Богучарцы » Жизнь города, района, области » Questions about Ukrainian culture and WWII events on Don riv (Search for people interested in (with knowledge of english)
    • Страница 1 из 1
    Поиск:

Статистика Анализ сайта
    Контакты:
  • pochta@mboguchar.ru
  • Россия, Воронежская обл., г.Богучар
  • Финансовая помощь сайту "Мой Богучар"
  • Мой Богучар (c) 2011-2024 // Сайт создан в системе uCoz // Студия AlexandrS

Наверх